Copy/Paste into Corel

Virgil Stokes vs at IT.UU.SE
Wed Jun 23 10:29:30 CEST 2004

I am a long-time user (and a rather satisfied one) of Y&YTex; but, have had
some problems with copy/paste into CorelDraw. More specifically, I am using
vers. 2.2.3 of Y&YTex on a Windows 2000 platform and have several versions
of CorelDraw installed. I can copy/paste anything I have on my DVIWindo
screen into Corel Draw 7.0; but, not with Corel Draw 9.0, 10.0 or 11.0. the
only solution (work around) that I have found, is to first copy/paste into
Corel Draw 7.0; then cut/paste into Corel Draw 11 (or 9 or 10). Has anyone
else experienced this problem?