Problems with production of PS and PDF files

Radek.Zakrzewski at goodrich.com Radek.Zakrzewski at goodrich.com
Mon Jan 19 14:38:12 CET 2004

David,

How should I check if fonts were installed properly? When I put the
installation CD, the right-click pop-up menu has two options for installing
ATM and fonts for NT and for 95/98, and an option to install fonts for 2000
Pro. I chose that option, and it ran almost instantaneously, with no screen
messages about what got installed or where.

I am a little confused about the ATM issue. Reame.txt specifically says:

"Windows 2000 Professional:
W2K has built in support for Type 1 fonts. Do *not* install
ATM.  Instead, use the "Font Installation for W2K" menu
item obtained by right clicking on the CD icon."

If I install it, am I in danger of screwing something else up on my machine
that is not reversible through un-installing ATM?

Radek