Problems with production of PS and PDF files

Christina Thiele cthiele at ccs.carleton.ca
Mon Jan 19 15:09:19 CET 2004

Radek.Zakrzewski at goodrich.com writes:

> > [Applications]
> > ;<some entries omitted here!>
> > DVIPSONE to PostScript File
> > |F11=C:\YANDY\DVIPSONE\DVIPSONE.BAT -*i -v -j -l=letter *
>
> I tried this. I add a line that says:
> DVIPSONE TO FILE|F11=C:\YANDY\DVIPSONE\DVIPSONE.BAT -v -l=letter *

Your line is not quite the same. Notice that -j? I once had problems
with a PS printer and inserting the -j helped make things work again.

The note I wrote in my manual reads ``see p.53 for -j option''
... oh. OK. So back to p.53, which is in the middle of section 4.3.5,
entitled `Verbatim PostScript in DVI files'.

On p.53, in the paragraph beginning `There are several ways to use
verbatim PostScript with DVIPSONE'. Indeed, this entire section 4.3 is
about `Handling Graphics in the Y&YTeX System'. You may well find
additional information elsewhere in it.