Reduction and enlargement of EPS Files

Ragu.solaiappan, Integra ragu.solaiappan at integra-india.com
Mon Jan 12 20:08:28 CET 2004

when i completely replace the folder c:\yandy\dvipsone\*.* with the older
version of Y&Y's folders, i could reduce/enlarge the eps file in the PDF
output. I am sure, there is no problem with the EPS file and the TeX macros.

I doubut that there is some problem with my .enc files which are all located
in c:\yandy\dvipsone\*.* folder.

Please check and let me address.

>i think mimi is suggesting that postscript from third-party
>applications is not necessarily reliable: this is certainly true,
>particularly of windows applications.

>however, on the whole, adobe products seem to perform reasonably well
>in this area: i would guess there's some other reason for this
>difficulty.

Regards
Ragu