Reduction and enlargement of EPS Files

Christina Thiele cthiele at ccs.carleton.ca
Mon Jan 12 10:38:37 CET 2004

Ragu.solaiappan, Integra writes:

> when i completely replace the folder c:\yandy\dvipsone\*.* with the older
> version of Y&Y's folders, i could reduce/enlarge the eps file in the PDF
> output. I am sure, there is no problem with the EPS file and the TeX macros.
>
> I doubut that there is some problem with my .enc files which are all located
> in c:\yandy\dvipsone\*.* folder.
>
> Please check and let me address.

Hi there. Your above comments about old/new file versions caught my
attention.

Would it be possible for you to post a list of files/sizes/dates for
both the older and new material? I'll then compare with my own v.2.2.8
files and perhaps we'll see what diffs there might be.

That is, perhaps a defective file got out in 2.2.3 which has subsequently
been fixed in later sub-versions.