Reduction and enlargement of EPS Files

Ragu.solaiappan, Integra ragu.solaiappan at integra-india.com
Mon Jan 12 19:37:00 CET 2004

Dear Mimi,

>I have a few questions -
>  which version number of Y&Y TeX are you using?

Please check few lines of my log file

Y&Y TeX 2.2.3 2000 Aug 17 20:29:16 SN 4711
..
This is TeX, Version 3.14159 (Y&Y TeX 2.2.3) (format=latex 2000.9.5)  2004
JAN 12 19:23
..
LaTeX2e <2000/06/01>
etc...

>are you generating a ps file as well?   is the graphic image
>the correct size in the PostScript file?

Yes, i am generating the PS by using c:\yandy\dvipsone\dvipsone -l=letter
<abc.dvi>
and from the PS to PDF by using distiller.

>What program generated the EPS file?  or the original graphics
>file ????

The EPS files were generated by using Adobe photoshope  -- were scanned from
hard copy image.

It has been my experience that there is PostScript, and then
there is "postscript" ...

Please explain what is "PostScript" and "postscript", i am not sure about
your lines.

Thanks for your response.

Regards
Ragu