Reduction and enlargement of EPS Files

Mimi Burbank mimi at csit.fsu.edu
Mon Jan 12 08:33:17 CET 2004

On Jan12 04:03PM, Ragu.solaiappan, Integra wrote:
> Dear yandy support team,
>
> When i reduce/enlarge any EPS files by using \epsfxsize, the files reduced
> to the specified size in the generated DVI.
> But, when i convert this DVI into a PDF by using distiller, the EPS files
> come back to the orginal size.
>
> How do i rectify the above mentioned problem.

I have a few questions -
  which version number of Y&Y TeX are you using?

are you generating a ps file as well?   is the graphic image
the correct size in the PostScript file?

What program generated the EPS file?  or the original graphics
file ????

It has been my experience that there is PostScript, and then
there is "postscript" ...

mimi