pdf printing

Mimi Burbank mimi at csit.fsu.edu
Tue Jan 6 16:22:58 CET 2004

On Jan06 02:28PM, Christina Thiele wrote:
> Greg Anderson writes:

   <snip>
> > I used to have no problem. I don't know what has changed.
>
> Oh, famous last words! That is, you may not have changed anything but

    ;-)

what version of  ghostscript do you have installed on your machine?

and what is on page 2 of the document or perhaps page 3....

does DVIWINDO show all the pages of the document ??

Perhaps a missing font.  Perhaps you are  including a figure
that has something in it that the postscript driver cannot
interpret...   (like a photoshop file or some weird graph)

> Oh, one more thing -- do a test using a .pdf file that you _know_ was
> working before. That is, test a known working file to see if it's the

  good idea

mimi