eps files from Illustrator

Christina Thiele cthiele at ccs.carleton.ca
Fri Sep 19 22:18:01 CEST 2003

I finally found a reference that I wanted to add to Tom's explanation
below. It's a pretty good little document entitled `Graphics for
Inclusion in Electronic Documents', by Ian Hutchinson. It can be found
at:

    http://silas.psfc.mit.edu/elec_fig/

The author invites additions, emendations, and flat-out corrections
;-) It's a handy doc. to have around. I'm sure we all have had our
`moments' with graphics files, esp. those which come from `elsewhere'

======