Font problem

Herbert Gintis hgintis at comcast.net
Mon Sep 15 09:24:50 CEST 2003

At 08:57 AM 9/15/2003 -0400, Mike Prager wrote:

> From all the reports and my experiences, it seems that Y&Y (especially
> DVIPSONE) does not work well in finding fonts under Windows XP unless ATM
> Deluxe is used.  Another user here had absolutely no luck, despite
> installing, uninstalling, reinstalling, and so on, until he used ATM to
> manage the fonts.  This need work by Y&Y.  The documentation is also
> confusing, scattered, and out of date.
         Y & Y appears to have moved to the Bahamas....
         Actually, I was warned by Louis NOT to use ATM with XP, or I might
have to reinstall XP itself.
         I don't know what ATM Delux is. What is it? Free checking? 8-}

Herb

Herbert Gintis
Emeritus Professor of Economics, University of
Massachusetts
External Faculty, Santa Fe Institute, Santa Fe, NM
15 Forbes Avenue, Northampton, MA 01060
413-586-7756  (Home Office) 206-984-9873 (Fax)
Recent papers are posted on my <http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~gintis>web site.
Get Game Theory Evolving (Princeton, 2000) at
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0691009430/qid=1057311870/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-8882889-4632849?v=glance&s=books>Amazon.com.
New Email Address is hgintis at comcast.net
There is no sorrow so great that does not find
its background in joy.
                                                 Niels Bohr (1938)