Do we need ATM Deluxe under WinXP?

Greg Ezra gse1 at cornell.edu
Fri Oct 17 22:01:07 CEST 2003

Greetings all:

I am a long time Y&Y user who migrated to XP Pro relatively
recently.

CM and MT/MT Plus fonts installed successfully without ATM or ATM Deluxe,
just dragging and dropping relevant files into the font folder, as per the
instructions for v2.2.

No viewing, printing or pdf generation problems at all.
I also have the Lucida font set, but have not yet bothered to install
these.

Greg Ezra