ATM Deluxe under WinXP?

Derek Martin dmartin at civil.ualberta.ca
Fri Oct 17 17:52:47 CEST 2003

I have installed the Type 1 CM, and  YandY MathTime and Lucida fonts using
Window XP (and previously Windows 2000) without ATM (plain or deluxe).  I
have not had any font related problems with YandY installed as per the
directions that came with my version 2.2.  I have installed my system at
least 3 times (upgrades, changing computers etc), without any of the
difficulties being discussed on this forum.

Derek Martin