graphics

Christina Thiele cthiele at ccs.carleton.ca
Wed Oct 15 11:43:38 CEST 2003

Robert Ryan writes:

> I just installed my copy of Y&YTeX on another computer running Windows ME.
> Again, the system will not deal with the following sorts of commands:
>
> \usepackage{epsfig}
> \usepackage{graphicx}
>
> \graphicspath{{./figures/chapter15/}}
>
> \begin{figure}
> \setkeys{Gin}{width=10cm}
> \centerline{
> \includegraphics{fig15.01.01.eps}
> }
> \end{figure}

Can you give more details than `does not deal with'? ;-) That is, can
you send me the log file that results from a defective run? Oh, maybe
better if you sent the log file to me directly, and not to the
techsupport list, just to keep down the clutter.

And probably also send the whole .tex file, so I can see the preamble.

Thanks.