XP reference guide ...

Christina Thiele cthiele at ccs.carleton.ca
Tue Oct 14 11:33:52 CEST 2003

Since I'm facing an NT --> XP upgrade some day ;-)) my eye was caught
by a reference guide in WalMart (of all places). Here are the
identifying labels/tags at the top of it:

   BarCharts, Inc    World's #1 Quick Reference Software Guide

   Quick Study -- Computer     Windows XP Professional

It's a laminated `thing' that folds out to three two-sided panels,
with boxed sections, each with a title:

  P.1: Main Window
  P.2: New Features (diffs between Win2000 and XP), Help and Support,
       Run Window
  P.3: Windows Explorer, Windows Explorer Task Panes, Working with
       Files
  P.4: The Recycle Bin, The Taskbar, Taskbar Shortcut Menu,
       Customizing Taskbar & Start Menu
  P.5: Control Panel
  P.6: Switching Between Users, Shutting Down, Using the Search
       Feature, My Computer, Customizing the Display

=====

Other details on the back:

   ISBN: 157222668-4