oh boy ... a_open_in again

Christina Thiele cthiele at ccs.carleton.ca
Wed Mar 12 12:40:41 CET 2003

Oh my ... I was just poking around old help queryes in techsupport and
rechecked this one, also about BibTeX -- I hadn't recalled that this
was his problem ... talk about deja vu ... ;-(

Around Feb 11 we had a message from a Jean Delayen who complained
about this message when trying to BibTeX:

> I can TeX the file and get a dvi file.
> When I try to run BibTeX I get the message:
>
> a_open_in "apsamp".aux                            :
> I couldn't open file name `"apssamp.aux'
> Please type input file name (no extension)--

So that's three of us who are now getting this error.

Blenda, I think it may be time to pass this one on to Berthold.