\bibstyle? Whose command is this?

Mimi Burbank mimi at csit.fsu.edu
Thu Jun 26 13:05:39 CEST 2003

On Jun26 11:20AM, Christina Thiele wrote:
> Can someone do a BibTeX run via DVIWindo and post the first several
> lines (how many lines are significant?) of screen-displayed material,
> so I have a reference on what I ought to be seeing? And maybe the
> matching lines from the log file as well ...

okay - I have my  "stanis"  files over on my unix box, so I'm
running my PC DVIWindo on that:

bibtex  yields"

Current directory: `h:\yy\sypport\stanis'
 0:    `C:yandy\bibtex\bibtex.exe'
 1:    `h:\yy\support\stanis\stanis-test.aux'

Press any key to continue . . .
The 8-bit codepage and sorting file: 88591lat.csf
The top-level auxiliary file: h:\yy\support\stanis\stanis-test.aux
The style file: plain.bst
Database file #1: stanis-wallturb.bib
Warning--I did find a database entry for "schlichting"
(There was 1 warning)

Press any key to continue . . .

and I hit return and the little window disappears and it is done

as you notice - according to some instructions quite a few weeks
ago - i click on pause somewhere in some file  (gee, I can't
remember a single thing about what or where it is...)

oh my goodness !!!!!  I just managed to add latex to my dviwindo
tools menu   ;-)   and it even worked!

mimi