\bibstyle? Whose command is this?

Sue Rodd jcm at lms.ac.uk
Thu Jun 26 16:49:49 CEST 2003

> ? `Clicking on it in the list under "tex"' ... Sue, what do
> you mean? You have a `BibTeX' word in your TeX menu but it's
> _not_ assigned an F-key? Can you elaborate? What do you see
> ... and what does your .ini file have for the BibTeX entry
> under [Applications]?
>
> Maybe I've got the wrong command line in there!

Here's my whole section:

[Applications]
DummyEntry=1
Help|F1=C:\yandy\dviwindo\dviwindo.exe C:\yandy\dviwindo\dvi_help.dvi
DOS (Full Screen)|F2=C:\yandy\dviwindo\dosprmpt.pif
DOS (Windowed)|F3=C:\yandy\dviwindo\doswinpt.pif
Notepad|F4=C:\WINNT\notepad.exe @.tex
-> Notepad|C-F4=$Window(...Notepad)
Separator1=Line
WinEDT Editor|F11=C:\yandy\winedt\winedt.exe @.tex
-> WinEDT Editor|C-F11=$Window( WinEdt...)
Separator2=Line
DVIPSONE|F12=C:\YANDY\DVIPSONE\DVIPSONE.BAT -d=LPT1 *
Separator3=Line
BibTeX=C:\YANDY\BIBTEX\BIBTEX.EXE @.aux
iniTeX|F9=C:\YANDY\YANDYTEX\INITEX.BAT "Format Source File|plain" "Format
Menu Name|TeX"
Separator4=Line
plain TeX|F5=C:\YANDY\YANDYTEX\TEX.BAT @.tex
AMSTeX|F6=C:\YANDY\YANDYTEX\TEX.BAT +amstex @.tex
LaTeX 2.09|F7=C:\YANDY\YANDYTEX\TEX.BAT +lplain @.tex
LaTeX|F8=C:\YANDY\YANDYTEX\TEX.BAT +latex @.tex

> > it work fine, since Mimi sent me a Bibtex that works.  I can run it
> > from WinEdt too, now that I've got the path right in winedt.ini.
>
> So that makes Mimi, Jean, Sue ... so surely from three
> different people I should be able to find out what's
> different for me ;-)

And get the zip file that Mimi sent me!

Sue