\bibstyle? Whose command is this?

Christina Thiele cthiele at ccs.carleton.ca
Thu Jun 26 12:15:01 CEST 2003

Sue Rodd writes:

> > ? `Clicking on it in the list under "tex"' ... Sue, what do
> > you mean? You have a `BibTeX' word in your TeX menu but it's
> > _not_ assigned an F-key? Can you elaborate? What do you see
> > ... and what does your .ini file have for the BibTeX entry
> > under [Applications]?
> >
> > Maybe I've got the wrong command line in there!
> >

> Here's my whole section:
>
> [Applications]
> BibTeX=C:\YANDY\BIBTEX\BIBTEX.EXE @.aux
    ^   ^
We differ here -- and the typo doesn't count ;-)

  BibTeX|F4=C:\YANDY\BIBTEX\BIBTEX.EXE @.aux
        ^^^^

But when I change to yours, with just the word `BibTeX' and no F-key
assigned -- same defective results. So it's only window-dressing
(literally ;-)) that's different in our TeX menus.

> And get the zip file that Mimi sent me!

I'm pretty sure it's the same. I've had this with the individual .zip
file and with the bundled one that's about to go into general
distribution, once I finish a bit of documentation tidy-up. For a
time, there was an erroneous 164k file floating around but that's now
been removed and the only one to have is 172k.

Hmmm ... well, I've got to do some work-work for the rest of the
day. This will have to wait ... but it is reassuring that it's only me
;-)

Thanks for your time, Sue.