\bibstyle? Whose command is this?

Sue Rodd jcm at lms.ac.uk
Thu Jun 26 09:49:07 CEST 2003

I understood that the \bibliographystyle is normally specified by the style
file that you are using at the time, but I also think you can override that
by putting an instruction just before \begin{thebibliography}.

Like Mimi, I have F4 for Notepad, but there is a method given in the manual
for adding a function key link to another program -- if you look in
dviwindo.ini, you'll see things like "F4 = ..." that put in the links.  I
don't have one for Bibtex, but clicking on it in the list under "tex" makes
it work fine, since Mimi sent me a Bibtex that works.  I can run it from
WinEdt too, now that I've got the path right in winedt.ini.

"Latex" under "tex" is what used to be "latex2e" in the older systems.

All the best

Sue

  Mrs S E Rodd
  Executive Editor, BLMS and LMS JCM