ATM for Windows XP

Mike Prager Mike.Prager at noaa.gov
Sat Dec 27 08:52:31 CET 2003

At 03:46 PM 12/26/2003, Neil Weiss wrote:
>Several weeks ago, I
>
>1. first installed the fonts by dragging the pfm files to
>    the c:\windows\fonts folder, and
>
>2. then installed Y&Y.
>
>Next, following the advice of the people responding to my
>initial query, I plan to
>
>3. purchase and install ATM Deluxe 4.1, and
>
>4. then download and install ATMFIX.EXE.
>
>Do I understand correctly that I can perform steps 3 and 4
>without first "undoing" either step 1 or step 2?

I for one do not know.  I have always installed ATM 4.1 first.  My
suggestion would be, try it and see.

Mike

--
Michael Prager, Ph.D.                <Mike.Prager at noaa.gov>
NOAA Center for Coastal Fisheries and Habitat Research

NOTE: Opinions expressed are personal, not official.  No government
endorsement of
any product is expressed or implied.