ATM for Windows XP

Neil A Weiss neil.a.weiss at juno.com
Fri Dec 26 13:46:24 CET 2003

Hello,

Thanks to everyone for the clarification about using ATM
with Y&Y.

One other question: Several weeks ago, I

1. first installed the fonts by dragging the pfm files to
   the c:\windows\fonts folder, and

2. then installed Y&Y.

Next, following the advice of the people responding to my
initial query, I plan to

3. purchase and install ATM Deluxe 4.1, and

4. then download and install ATMFIX.EXE.

Do I understand correctly that I can perform steps 3 and 4
without first "undoing" either step 1 or step 2?

Thank you again for the help.

Neil

Neil A. Weiss, Ph.D.
Voice: 928-541-1112