ATM for Windows XP

Mimi Burbank mimi at csit.fsu.edu
Mon Dec 29 13:58:04 CET 2003

On Dec27 08:52AM, Mike Prager wrote:
> At 03:46 PM 12/26/2003, Neil Weiss wrote:
> >Several weeks ago, I

too much turkey and pie has gone over the dam  ;-)

> >1. first installed the fonts by dragging the pfm files to
> >   the c:\windows\fonts folder, and
> >
> >2. then installed Y&Y.

did it work at that point? The instruction say to use
the installer to install the fonts - it is the first thing
that pops up in the wordpad document...   letting Y&Y "install"
the fonts..

so if things don't work at this point  I'd unisntall Y&Y TeX
and go back in and install the fonts using the wise.installer  ;-)

> >Next, following the advice of the people responding to my
> >initial query, I plan to
> >
> >3. purchase and install ATM Deluxe 4.1, and
> >
> >4. then download and install ATMFIX.EXE.
> >
> >Do I understand correctly that I can perform steps 3 and 4
> >without first "undoing" either step 1 or step 2?

I think step one was what was done wrong.

mimi