version 2.2 and Windows XP Pro

Jose Reynaldo A. Setti setti at sc.usp.br
Mon Aug 11 10:51:27 CEST 2003

Robin Fairbairns, obrigado pela sua mensagem de 22:23 10/8/2003 +0100:

I also appreciate your advice and kind offer to help.

I would like to make it clear to Tom Kacvinsky and Murray
Eisenberg that I really appreciated their prompt replies
to my query and their valuable advice.

I would also like to commend you and all the other volunteers
that are helping Y&Y to keep up with their excellent work.

I apologize to you three and anybody else that I might have
offended when replying to the messages that were posted
after my initial e-mail. I had no intention to dismiss
any advice nor imply that it was wrong or not welcome.

--jrs.
----
Dr. Jose Reynaldo Setti              E-mail: setti at sc.usp.br
Associate Professor                  400 Trabalhador Saocarlense Avenue
Universidade de Sao Paulo            13566-590 - S. Carlos, SP, Brazil
Sao Carlos School of Engineering     ph.: (+55 16) 273-9596
Dept. of Transport Engineering       fax: (+55 16) 273-9602