version 2.2 and Windows XP Pro

Christina Thiele cthiele at ccs.carleton.ca
Mon Aug 11 21:12:11 CEST 2003

Jose Reynaldo A. Setti writes:

> I apologize to you three and anybody else that I might have
> offended when replying to the messages that were posted
> after my initial e-mail. I had no intention to dismiss
> any advice nor imply that it was wrong or not welcome.
>
> --jrs.
> ----

Um ... now that that's all been cleared up ... ;-)

Can you tell us if the advice _worked_?! We're great at giving it out
but sometimes we just don't know if it's actually been followed, or
worked, or was confusing ... !

And it is particularly the case with XP fixes that we look for
feedback. Soooo ... are you now able to get everything working to your
satisfaction?