[XeTeX] diacritics stacking using anchor points

Antonis Tsolomitis antonis.tsolomitis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 17:48:09 CEST 2021

Thanks for the answer.

Yes acute works. But where do you see the difference? I am looking the
dialogs of
fontforge and can not locate the difference.

I have more trouble with diacritics stacking especially when stacking
above AND below.
x́ (x+ U+0301) works
x̖ (x + U+0316) works as well, but
x̖́ (x+ U+0301 + U+0316) fails.

I have been trying to resolve these issues for a long time but without
luck. The fontforge
dialogs show correct stacking but xetex does not stack as expected an I
have routinely failed
to find the reasons.

So at which dialogs do you see the difference between U+0301 and U+0300 ?
And why simultaneous stack above and below fails?

Thanks for your help,

Antonis.