[XeTeX] Follow-up to previous mail about hyphenation

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 12:24:28 CET 2021

The attached sample (to be run with "xetex -ini -etex") seems to show
that it's possible to get this working, at least with the (old-ish)
xetex version I have on hand.

It does appear to only want to use the first available hyphenation
position in the Arabic "words"; offhand I'm not sure why this is. Could
well be some kind of bug.