[XeTeX] \font "<platform font>":color=FFFFFF produces black, not white glyphs \font "<platform font>":color=FFFFFF produces black, not white glyphs, re-visited

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Tue May 26 16:56:30 CEST 2020

Akira-san, thank you very much indeed — yes, your attached "Demo.pdf" (re-attached here) is exactly what I was seeking to achieve.   Your subsequent dvipdfmx.zip also opened successfully, and dvipdfmx.dll extracted,installed and delighted to confirm that I can now achieve 100% white.

Many many thanks.
/Philip Taylor/
--------