[XeTeX] Translation commands for package dramatist to put in the marathi.ldf file

RD Holkar rohit.d.holkar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 11:09:34 CEST 2020

Hi all,

thank you for the inputs. Now I feel that it is better to have a package
for this purpose. The package is a better idea also as one may
incorporate traditional marathi aspects of drama in it.
This leads to the next question: where can I find a good resource to learn
how to write latex packages? I have, I would say, slightly more than
working knowledge of latex. However, when I looked at the packages, I could
not figure out how to create them.
If community guidelines demand, then I would start a new thread with this
question.
Thank you all very much!

With best regards,
-Rohit.