[XeTeX] Σχετ: Plain XeTeX, pdftitle, pdfinfo

Martin Schröder martin at oneiros.de
Tue Jul 12 19:40:10 CEST 2016

> If I had the time, I would (see my earlier message about incremental TeX live installations);

You invest your time unwisely. You save some time by not installing
everything and
waste more of your (and our!) time by fixing problems from this
incomplete installation.
Get the DVD and install from there, if your internet is so broken.

> I thought (probably wrongly) that TeX Live "knew" about dependencies, and installed the necessary support files when a package was installed ..

AFAIK it could use these dependences but these are not maintained. I
see a project you could contribute to.

Best
   Martin