[XeTeX] Σχετ: Plain XeTeX, pdftitle, pdfinfo

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 22:27:14 CEST 2016

Hi Philip,

the problem is that TeX Live maintains dependencies by collections,
not by individual packages. Thus if you install a package, it does not
mean that you have all what is needed. Especially pdfx is very complex
and requires a lot of other files. Installation of shceme-full may be
faster than fishing all required packages one by one.
Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz