[XeTeX] Σχετ: Plain XeTeX, pdftitle, pdfinfo

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Jul 12 19:24:29 CEST 2016

If I had the time, I would (see my earlier message about incremental TeX live installations); but I don't, I have time only to install the essentials for what I need.  And I am confused as to how a package such as "pdfx" can be incomplete --  I thought (probably wrongly) that TeX Live "knew" about dependencies, and installed the necessary support files when a package was installed ..

** Phil.
--------

--

Philip Taylor