[XeTeX] Σχετ: fontforge created characters in private use area

mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca
Sun Oct 5 09:31:18 CEST 2014

On Sun, 5 Oct 2014, Erich Hoffmann wrote:
>    14:57 GMT 31-Jul-2012 (this was taken from the fontforge homepage as
>    fontforge_full-20120731-b.tar.bz2).  Autotrace version is 0.31.1. ,

You may have better results going to the current FontForge home page at
   http://fontforge.github.io/en-US/

The one at fontforge.org is far out of date.  I don't know why it's still
online at all, but I think that has to do with the original developer
retiring and walking away from it.

More or less official FontForge support is now located at
   https://github.com/fontforge/fontforge

If you were looking for the FontForge developers somewhere else, you
probably weren't getting any responses.

--
Matthew Skala
mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca                 People before principles.