[XeTeX] XeLaTeX, xeCJK, Japanese: some general questions

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jun 5 09:44:20 CEST 2013

Am 05.06.2013 um 01:31 schrieb Wilfred van Rooijen:

> So far, I have found that xeCJK allows one to mix latin and CJK, and xeCJK will make sure that the corresponding fonts are automatically selected, i.e. \setmainfont{font_for_latin} and \setCJKmainfont{font_for_CJK}. Helpful, I do not need to \XeTeXinterchartoks anymore.

Because xeCJK is doing that for you… (and because there is no better means for automatic font switching when switching the language)

--
Greetings

  Pete

It is so hot in some places that the people there have to live in other places.