[XeTeX] Tricky Format: Page Number Outside The Footnote Area

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 05:34:51 CET 2011

Hello,

Is this email address hijacked? You are supposed to be Rin Itoshiki, but I think that in reality you are not.

Anyway. You are making your life too complicated. The template is very simple. If you use the memoir class, you can do all that is needed and the only thing you will need to customize is the layout of the page numbers. This is detailed in the manual of the memoir class so it is easy. As an example, I have made some that looks like your template and attached to this mail. Really, you only need memoir to do most of what you want.

HTH,
Wilfred