[XeTeX] Prime + Unicode-math

Kamal Abdali k.abdali at acm.org
Tue Oct 5 00:37:07 CEST 2010

Here's a related problem.

The math symbols in XITS seem rather small. When trying to increase XITS
character size with the Scale option, I noticed that math accents get
amplified too much, and get placed too far from the subject symbols. The
example below shows that by comparing XITS and Asana math fonts.

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{fontspec}
\usepackage{xltxtra}
\usepackage{unicode-math}