[XeTeX] graphics aspect ratio

Diederick C. Niehorster dcnieho at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:45:49 CET 2010

Hmm, too bad, since you're also using 2.6 (last time i used the
scruipt was with 2.6), i think it should be fine. One thing you can
try, to make sure you're not running into any escaping problems
through multiple layers of interpreters, is this: open up gimp and go
to the xtns menu, the script-fu and open up the script-fu console.
This won't give you any better error reporting, but it might help you
getting it to work a bit.

Sorry I can't be of more help, haven't used it for a while and dont
remember much. The forum i linked to would be a good place to make a
post, if you're interested in pursuing this further.

Best,
Dee