[XeTeX] graphics aspect ratio

Wybo Dekker wybo at servalys.nl
Tue Feb 16 11:01:57 CET 2010

Diederick C. Niehorster wrote:
> Hi Wybo, others,
>
> Follow up on the GIMP batch script I promised.
>
> This script was pretty cool, I used it to do high quality image
> converting from matlab without access to the image processing toolbox
> (note you could also use interp2, but that requires huge amounts of
> memory somehow...). This, together with scripting virtualdub, made it
> possible to do a lot of processing automatically, let me know if
> interested in exerpts from those scripts.

I couldn't get it to work, I'm afraid.
Having gimp version 2.6.7 on an Ubuntu system and an image test.png in my home
directory, I tried:
gimp -d -f -i -b "(batch-scale-image \"/home/wybo/test.png\" 400 300) (gimp-quit 0)"

and some variations, but all I ever get is:

batch command experienced an execution error

Maybe it's the Gimp version?

--
Wybo