[XeTeX] graphics aspect ratio

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 04:14:01 CET 2010

** Wybo Dekker [2010-02-12 10:53:12 +0100]:

> Wilfred van Rooijen wrote:

[...]

>> Have you tried to convert with
>> other software, like GIMP?

> Yes, and that works OK, but the Gimp is not very handy for batch conversion of
> hundreds of pictures...

Try sam2p. From http://code.google.com/p/sam2p/

sam2p is a UNIX command line utility written in ANSI C++ that converts many raster
(bitmap) image formats into Adobe PostScript or PDF files and several other formats.
The images are not vectorized. sam2p gives full control to the user to specify
standards-compliance, compression, and bit depths. In some cases sam2p can
compress an image 100 times smaller than the PostScript output of many other
common image converters. sam2p provides ZIP, RLE and LZW (de)compression filters
even on Level1 PostScript devices.

--
QOTD:
	"I'd never marry a woman who didn't like pizza... I might play