[XeTeX] /Rotate 90 ignored in included pdfs

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Aug 14 11:18:32 CEST 2010

Am 13.08.2010 um 16:48 schrieb David Cottenden:

> - A simple \includegraphics statement with no rotation commands or
> anything;
>
> - Only pdfs generated by some sources give the result; most appear
> as intended;
>
> - When a "bad" pdf this is echoed to the terminal:
>
> ** WARNING ** << /Rotate 90 >> found. (Not supported yet)

I had a few PDFs (for example reference cards) which were rotated from
portrait to landscape mode. This "internal" rotation is inhibited so
that the pages were in displayed in portrait format. There is a simple
means to correct this behaviour:

	\rotatebox{-90}{\includegraphics...}

\rotatebox is in graphics/graphicx as is \includegraphics.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Remember: use logout to logout.