[XeTeX] Epigraph package – removing epigraph lines

Arcadio Rubio García arcadiorubiogarcia at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 23:56:24 CET 2009

Thanks, that did the trick!

> BTW what do you mean by quotchap not being compatible with xetex? If this is true we need to contact the author of quotchap.

Well, I've read in another forum that it's not compatible. Tomorrow
I'll provide you the exact link. In fact they provide a quick patch
for the package that fixes the error. I spent some time applying the
fix --due to my very limited knowledge of TeX-- and it solves the
issue. However, epigraph is better suited for what I want. So yes,
vanilla quotchap seems not to work with XeTeX.

Regards,

A.R.