[XeTeX] Epigraph package – removing epigraph lines

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 23:42:30 CET 2009

Hello,

As per the epigraph manual:

By default, a rule is drawn between the text and source , with the rule thickness being given by the value of \epigraphrule. The value can be changed by using the latex \setlength command. A value of 0pt will eliminate the rule.

Thus, in the preamble of the document, add:

\setlength{\epigraphrule}{0pt}

and the rule should disappear.

BTW what do you mean by quotchap not being compatible with xetex? If this is true we need to contact the author of quotchap.

Cheerio,
Wilfred