[XeTeX] �ines

Arcadio Rubio García arcadiorubiogarcia at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 00:13:28 CET 2009

Thanks fr. michael. I'm afraid I can't change the class of the
document I'm writting (book) as it's fixed by my university. Maybe I
could tweak a memoir so that it looks like the book class + all the
customizations my university has applied to it. But I don't think I
know enough TeX for doing that right know.

However, the memoir class looks **really professional** from what I've
seen in its documentation, and I'll surely use it in the future.

And the little issue I was having with the epigraphs has been solved
with a tip offered by another user. I'm very happy to see this mailing
list is so friendly.

Best regards,

A.R.