[XeTeX] Marginpar problem

Nicolas Vaughan nivaca at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 05:49:07 CEST 2009

Dear Gareth,
I replied in the XeTeX list your question. If you need more help with the
Memoir class (which I love, by the way), I will be glad to help you.

I did some google-stocking (I hope you don't mind!) and found out you are
currently studying at Oxford.
I myself will be beginning my DPhil in Philosophy at Oxford (medieval logic
and metaphysics, mainly), in October this year. I was admitted to Balliol
college.
Perhaps we may meet some time. (I will be arriving by mid September.)
Best wishes,
Nicolas Vaughan