[XeTeX] Unicode editor on Mac (for indian languages like devanagari, kannada etc)

Robert Zydenbos indoxetex at go4more.de
Mon Aug 10 13:52:19 CEST 2009

There are two Kannada keyboard layouts for the Mac: one is a sort of
Inscript (I think), the other attempts a kind of QWERTY system. They
could be better, and surely they could be improved using Ukelele (they
were made with it -- URL given by Yves Codet, below), but I haven't
taken the time yet to learn how to use that surely highly useful
application.

For the URL to a site with those keyboard layouts (and a not-perfect,
but quite usable Kannada AAT font), please go to my page about the use
of Unicode for Indian languages on the Mac (not updated since quite some
time...):

http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/~zydenbos/unicodeosx.html

RZ