[XeTeX] Latex to Word

Malcolm Ross malcolm.ross at anu.edu.au
Sun Jul 6 14:49:34 CEST 2008

I agree that PDF-to-LaTeX conversion is more likely to be successful
than *TeX-to-Word.

If you are looking for a PDF-to-LaTeX conversion tool, of those I have
tried, Acrobat has proven the most effective for me, but it is a year
or two since I tried any others. But my documents contain somewhat
complicated linguistic formatting, not math, so my experience may not
be particularly relevant. In any case, I have always had to do some
final formatting by hand.

- Malcolm