[XeTeX] Latex to Word

Willem F Smelik willem.smelik at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 6 13:01:21 CEST 2008

A partial solution would be to write in a tool that exports to either
LaTeX or Word, such as Ulysses does.

However, whenever I have tables (let alone equations) I make them in
TeXshop, integrating them into the running text via inputfiles. That
works well in XeTeX but obviously means a lot of work in Word and it
would be a one-way process.

But perhaps the people responsible for Ulysses, and particularly the
texexporter, would be willing to facilitate export-plugins - if
someone is willing to help them. Right now it's a tool for the
humanities only and that is their primary interest. But they still
developed the texexporter even if they, German developers, don't seem
to use latex themselves.

I love its export facilities (txt, RTF, word, latex) and use it for
LaTeX all the time. It's Mac only.

All the best

Wilem