[XeTeX] Latex to Word

Sven Siegmund sven.siegmund at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 10:12:07 CEST 2008

> I need to know if any of you knows of an application that can convert Latex
> documents into word (conversion of text, equations, figures,...

I wouldn't google for *TeX-to-Word converstion tool but rather for a
PDF-to-Word conversion tool. I think I saw one of these years before
although I presuppose that these tools are very primitive and wouldn't
handle images, equations, indexes, tables, cross-references. I think
what they do is only rewrite the thext of a PDF to word and do some
basic formatting. All dynamic content would get static, advanced
formatting lost.

S.