[XeTeX] Rotating in PDF with XeLaTeX and asymptote

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Thu Aug 28 12:43:32 CEST 2008

Le 28 août 08 à 12:03, Will Robertson a écrit :

> I seem to remember a conversation recently about cropping into
> negative bounding boxes requiring a recent version of xdvipdfmx; not
> exactly sure.
>
> Has anyone else been paying more attention than me?

There have been these threads:

http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/2008-June/010191.html
http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/2008-July/010196.html
http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/2008-July/010197.html
http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/2008-July/010316.html
http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/2008-July/010317.html
http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/2008-July/010318.html
http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/2008-July/010319.html
http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/2008-July/010322.html
http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/2008-July/010323.html

but I'm uncertain about the outcome as well.

I thought too there had been related patches to xdvipdfmx, but I
looked rapidly for such patches in recent messages from the usual
suspects (ChoF, Akira Kakuto, SMiyata) and found nothing.

Bruno