[XeTeX] Four Initial - General Problems with files

snvv snvv101 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 12:07:24 CEST 2008

Hello
Debian builds texlive and not xetex alone. I think when 0.997 is updated in
texlive we will have a new debian package.

In the mid-time you may like to try (as I did) TikZ & PGF version 2.00.
It is quite easy to "install" it. Remove the old files and copy the new in the
appropriate directories and after a texhash you will be ready to use it.

It does all funcy thinks like pstricks & xy-pic but it is quite simple to use,
produces PDF files and, during the last two days that I test it, is very
compatible with xelatex.

You have to include before the document class
\def\pgfsysdriver{pgfsys-xetex.def}
and then compile everything just fine (even better than LaTeX.

Regards
sn