[XeTeX] Xelatex, TL2007 not working on Mac (solved)

rhino64 at freesurf.ch rhino64 at freesurf.ch
Mon Nov 12 17:50:35 CET 2007

On Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 09:42:57PM +0100, Peter Dyballa wrote:

Hi All,
    Thanks for your answer. The problem is now solved. I have installed
all TeXLive 2007 distribution by using the standard Unix installation script (the
package available in the directory MacTeX was not used).

I have had to update Babel with the latest version of CTAN in order
to be able to typeset (with TeX 8bits) texts in latin.

In order to make XeTeX work correctly, I have updated all the packages
related to XeTeX from CTAN.

Now the system seems to work reliably.

regards,

Alain Aubord